A north facing balcony. This spacious unit has an internal laundry so no need to share. It has been kept clean and tidy by the current tenant who is currently paying $320. Keep this property as a permanent rental, switch to a holiday rental or move in yourself, the options are yours to decide. This is a quiet neighbourhood where most of the units are owner occupied. The BBQ and Pool will be a hit with the kids on those warm summer days. Stroll down the road to the boardwalk and head into town. Head to the RSL for a Sunday lunch and watch the games, you are close to it all.
• Bright and sunny living areas
• North facing, sun-soaked balcony, generous enough to house a table for 4
• Large family kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of bench space
• Two double bedrooms with large built-in wardrobes
• Recently painted and carpeted
• Well-appointed bathroom with separate toilet
• Reverse cycle air conditioner
• Solar-heated guitar-shaped pool and spa.
• Immaculate tropical gardens
• 1 dedicated car space and plenty of extra parking
• Very low body corporate fees
Copy and paste the link below into your browser for a walk through of the property.